Monday, July 23, 2012

Lazy days

Some times it's good to able to be lazy. I was busy 'surfing' the web since it's just been too hot and I'd already spent a good chunk of my day soaking in the lake...(oh yes, it is Paradise Lake - bad pun I know) but I found this blog. Every day a new photograph is posted on a blog called Michigan in Pictures. I also discovered today that the majority of Michigan is suffering from a severe drought which includes UP and North Michigan. Anyhow to take my mind off the hot weather I passed some time checking out the blog.
I discovered that there's a lovely photograph from the Mackinac Lilic Festival which was posted during the month of June. It's a stunning photograph [June in Michigan] and should remind me why I should have gone to this year's Mackinac Island Lilac Festival! Next year guess where I'm going ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment